EMAIL YOUR GARDEN DADDY WITH QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

Get your garden questions answered and offer suggestions other than regular posting comments. If you want more personal contact or you have more in depth gardening questions and need answers, let Garden Daddy send you on your "Happy Garden Way" by offering you my comments.
Contact your Garden Daddy today:
gardendaddy@gmail.com



Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL


HELLO & welcome to Garden Daddy here at the urban farm! So sorry there have not been postings this holiday season but due to some computer issues I am still laying low on daily computer use. But I could not let the day pass without wishing all of you a VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
I must share with you that this garden home has won 2nd place in the city-wide Jackson Beautiful Holiday Lights for my mid-town area! I did not know it was even going on but was voted by call ins to the local paper, The Jackson Sun: http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/jacksonsun/access/2219358481.html?FMT=FT&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&fmac=25fd50c58792390b235beb3ec27ff3d3&date=Dec+22%2C+2010&author=JACQUE+HILLMAN&desc=City+announces+winners+of+Holiday+Beautiful+contest
Just to update on the progress of chickens and their laying in these cold days...I did a good thing by choosing good, hearty winter layers as I have been getting anywhere from 10 to 14 eggs from some 17-pullets this year so far. I could not be more pleased.
So I leave you this lovely holiday with our ongoing affirmation in mind: "URBAN FARMING: ONE EGG AT A TIME!"
(NOTE: Photo above NOT from this garden home!)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brother Mike and a very Merry Christmas to you.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. A snowy Xmas for us all.

    See you in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Fr. J.M. & Pastor Charlie...

    ReplyDelete