EMAIL YOUR GARDEN DADDY WITH QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

Get your garden questions answered and offer suggestions other than regular posting comments. If you want more personal contact or you have more in depth gardening questions and need answers, let Garden Daddy send you on your "Happy Garden Way" by offering you my comments.
Contact your Garden Daddy today:
gardendaddy@gmail.com



Thursday, November 19, 2009

HERE IS A SMALL PREVIEW OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE ON THE HOLIDAY HOME TOUR

HELLO from your Garden Daddy at the garden home! So many have requested to see a shot or two of the garden home decor for the upcoming LANA Holiday Home Tour. So with much pressure to provide such and some tickets already sold and more I have to sell I will give you a small glimpse into the treat you will see here in the garden home for that event! Here is a shot of my bedroom dresser area with twin trees on the sides and a nice picture of my dining table, set for 8 with the 2-doz roses I made up this morning for the two days of photos for both VIP Magazine & our local paper, The Jackson Sun. I worked up some 4-dozen red and 1-dozen white roses this morning as well as a few bunches of large lilies for this picture taking event.
So I leave you with your ongoing daily gardening affirmation: GARDENING: One yard at the time!

2 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! I can't wait.
    Sid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anonymous-Sid! Yes, it is fabulous even if I did do it!

    ReplyDelete